Which young QB would you start a franchise with?

Which young QB would you start a franchise with?

Postby jameis963 » 2017年Nov月03日(Fri) 16:57

Good morning, Arrowhead Pride.I'll start off by saying that I'm an Eagles fan, and enjoyed their game against your Chiefs earlier this year, even though it was a loss. I found the Chiefs fans who came over to check out BGN that week were fun to chat with as well, so I'm hoping that you'll give me some of your opinions here https://www.chiefsfullapparel.com/Chiefs_Anthony_Sherman_Jersey.The other day, I was thinking about how high on Carson Wentz most Eagles fans are right now and it made me wonder how other fanbases feel about each of their teams' young quarterbacks Phillip Gaines Jersey, so I thought I'd check in with a few different blogs to see what they think of all the young quarterbacks currently on the rise in the league. Once it's been a few days, I'll put something together with the results, probably next week.Thanks in advance to anyone who votes, comments and or recommends this post. I'll be trying to check in to see the comments and results but in case I don't get a chance I just wanted to see that I greatly appreciate any form of participation. Cheers!
jameis963

Re: Which young QB would you start a franchise with?

Postby valent » 2018年May月18日(Fri) 21:25

valent

Return to Chubu (Mt.Fuji,Takayama,Nagoya)