close it out. Serving for the match

close it out. Serving for the match

Postby xusuwen96 » 2017年Dec月16日(Sat) 16:09

CARSON, Calif. - Robbie Keane scored a spectacular goal midway through the first half and Gyasi Zardes added another strike before halftime as the Los Angeles Galaxy beat FC Dallas 2-1 in Major League Soccer on Wednesday to end their winless streak at four games. Keane scored with a powerful 20-yard shot to the upper-left corner from a defence-splitting Zardes pass in the 23rd minute, his sixth goal of the season, and Zardes found space between three defenders to head home a chip from Juninho in the 44th. Rookie Tesho Akindele scored his first professional goal in the 65th minute for FC Dallas. At home for the first time in 5 1/2 weeks, the Galaxy climbed out of last place in the Western Conference, pulling two points ahead of Chivas USA, San Jose and Portland. FC Dallas is winless in six games. It lost for the fifth time in six games and sixth in eight. In the days other game, Chris Rolfe and Fabian Espindola scored in D.C. Uniteds 2-0 victory over the Houston Dynamo. Houston was without World Cup call-ups Brad Davis (United States) and Boniek Garcia (Honduras), and also lost forward Mark Sherrod to an apparent left knee injury in the 11th minute. United moved ahead of the Dynamo and into second place in the Eastern Conference. Custom Pittsburgh Steelers Jerseys . Saltalamacchia has agreed to a $21 million, three-year deal with the Miami Marlins, two people familiar with the negotiations said Tuesday. Jesse James Jersey . Minutes before the final whistle of Sporting Kansas Citys 3-0 victory over a shorthanded Montreal Impact squad on Saturday afternoon, Saputo tweeted: "Our fans deserve better. ... Jersey/.ca presents its latest weekly power rankings for the 2013-14 Barclays Premier League season. Merril Hoge Jersey . His fellow Finn, 21 years his junior, had just arrived in Anaheim and was hoping to stick with the Ducks. Mel Blount Jersey . Austin Watson, Scott Ford, Filip Forsberg and Mark Van Guilder had the other goals for the Admirals (30-21-12). Scott Darling made 30 saves for his 10th win of the season.WUHAN, China - Petra Kvitova backed up her lopsided win over Eugenie Bouchard at Wimbledon with another emphatic victory over the Canadian to capture the inaugural Wuhan Open title on Saturday.The third-seeded Czech player saved seven of eight break points she faced in the second set to close out a 6-3, 6-4 win over the sixth-seeded Bouchard in scorching conditions that lived up to Wuhans reputation as one of Chinas oven cities.It was Kvitovas third title of the year and also secured her spot at the season-ending WTA finals in Singapore, alongside No. 1 Serena Williams, Simona Halep and Maria Sharapova.Shes also now a perfect 3-0 over the 20-year-old Bouchard, including her dominant 6-3, 6-0 win in the Wimbledon final that lasted only 55 minutes. It was the fewest games allowed in a womens Wimbledon final since Steffi Graf beat Monica Seles 6-2, 6-1 in 1992.I knew that I have to play a little bit more aggressive than I played the matches before, Kvitova said. I need to play a similar game as in Wimbledon, very aggressively going for the shots.Bouchard had hoped to put up more of a fight than she did at Wimbledon. But the Westmount, Quebec native didnt have an answer for Kvitovas lefty serve out wide and couldnt match the Wimbledon champs powerrful groundstrokes, especially early in the match when she fell behind 3-1 in the first set.ddddddddddddThen, at the start of the second, she jammed her finger with her racket on a follow-through and had to take an injury timeout to have it taped while holding a bag of ice to her head to cool off in the 32-degree Celsius (90 F) heat.I have hit a million forehands in my life and I still cant hit one without hitting myself, she said. With tape and adrenaline, (I could) still play as I normally would, but its pretty painful now. Its surprising how such a small body part can actually be so painful.Still, after returning to the court, she made Kvitova work hard to close it out. Serving for the match at 5-2, Kvitova wasted a match point and was forced to save five break points before dumping a volley into the net to drop serve. After Bouchard held to make it 5-4, however, Kvitova regained her composure and put the match away.The 24-year-old Czech player will now look to carry her late-season momentum into the WTA Championships, which she won in her breakout season in 2011 after beating Sharapova to capture her first Wimbledon title.I think that Im feeling well. Im prepared very well for the matches, she said. I find my form finally. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

Return to Other