s what is happening.Were going to find

s what is happening.Were going to find

Postby lw789 » 2017年Dec月09日(Sat) 12:46

Got a question on rule clarification, comments on rule enforcements or some memorable NHL stories? Kerry wants to answer your emails at cmonref@tsn.ca. In Sundays Blackhawks-Penguins game, Pittsburgh defenceman Brooks Orpik laid a huge hit on Chicagos Jonathan Toews. Now in my view, Orpik can be clearly seen leaving his feet while delivering a moderately high hit. Why wasnt there supplemental discipline, and should there have even been a penalty? I thought anytime you leapt or left your feet, a penalty is called! Am I missing something? Stu Alderson Stu: You and I are not the only ones missing something here as players continually elevate their posture and leave their feet at impact to deliver devastating hits. Dangerous and significant contact to the head of their opponent almost always results whenever a player leaves his feet to make a big hit. In the here and now, these hits are deemed "legal." With an eye firmly set on the end game, which I hope still remains to greatly reduce contact to the head and resulting concussions, it is irresponsible to continue down this path any longer. While each camp can passionately debate their respective position on whether to allow or eliminate high hits where significant contact to the head of an opponent results, I respectfully submit this issue should no longer be a matter of personal opinion. Instead, it should only be about "science." Through irrefutable medical evidence, we now know the short and long term effects of blows to the head. This road map can provide us with a clear picture of the end game! Brooks Orpik set up to deliver a body check as he slowed and glided toward Jonathan Toews in the corner. Toews sole intent was to advance the puck around the end wall. In doing so, Jonathan Toews lowered his body posture to place him (and particularly his head) in a vulnerable position and must share the responsibility for the location of where he was hit. The onus of "how" the contact was delivered and the "degree of force" utilized is exclusively on Brooks Orpik and taken into account by the referee to determine the legality of the check. No differently than the vast majority of current players, Brooks Orpik finished his hit on Jonathan Toews with considerable force as demonstrated by his upward launch with skates high off the ice. This intensified the velocity and violence of the hit regardless of whether Toews was in a vulnerable position or not. In many cases I would even suggest that an opponents apparent vulnerability is something a player will capitalize on to enhance the degree of force exerted through a hit. We certainly dont see many players let up! Rule 42.1 tells us that a minor or major shall be imposed on a player who "jumps into" an opponent. The "jump" element of this rule was once applied when a players skates lost contact with the ice. Charging is seldom called in the current era of the game, where players leave their feet with far more frequency in the act of delivering a body check than ever before. The most common "excuse" for not calling this infraction is that a players skates did not completely leave the ice prior to initiating body contact. This generous and liberal interpretation is extended to include times when the toe tip of one skate remains in contact with the ice at impact. Referees should be directed to impose a charging penalty in every case when a players skates leave the ice in the act of delivering a body check, period. It doesnt take a rocket scientist to see the end game; just a medical scientist! Paul Molitor Jersey . A lovely summer day in England with abundant sunshine and minimal wind allowed him to attack Royal Liverpool. Kennys Vargas Jersey . As if he had been rehearsing it, Vasquez looked around with a grimacing stare as he clinched two fists and flexed his muscles. What do you think of DeMar DeRozans face after he hits a big shot, he was asked moments earlier. http://www.mlbtwinsonline.com/authentic ... ns-jersey/. Sources tell TSN that union executives travelled to select CFL cities Monday to open dialogue with players and answer questions. After the tentative deal was reached Saturday night, several players posted messages of frustration and disappointment on social media - and that carried over into Sunday on both the web and the field. Tony Oliva Jersey . The kind he has every so often. The kind he has when Dwyane Wade sits. James scored 43 points -- 25 in a bewildering first-quarter shooting display -- and Chris Bosh added 21, leading the Miami Heat to a 100-96 win Tuesday night over the Cleveland Cavaliers, who played their first game without injured All-Star guard Kyrie Irving. Jason Castro Jersey . "Rob brings a wealth of coaching experience, having worked both in Canada and overseas in player development," Canada Soccer technical director Tony Fonseca said in a release.Sky Sports understands Dundee United boss Mixu Paatelainen has held talks over his future at Tannadice. Paatelainens future at the club is in doubt after United were relegated to the second tier of Scottish football for the first time in 20 years. Dundee United won the Scottish Premier Division with a 2-1 win at Dens Park in 1983; they have now been relegated for the first time since 1995 at the same Uniteds misery was compounded as they lost their Scottish Premiership status after a 2-1 defeat to rivals Dundee at Dens Park. Local media reports have suggested Paatelainen will pay for failing to keep the club in the top flight, but the 49-year-old has already indicated he would like to remain inn his post.dddddddddddd.Meanwhile, United midfielder John Rankin has called on chairman Stephen Thompson to be forthright on his plans for the the club. United supporters have vented their frustrations at Thompson following the departure of a number of high-profile players from the club over the past two years. John Rankin applauds the away support after the 2-1 defeat on Monday night Rankin said: Everything has made an impact over the last 18 months when you look at the things that have gone on both on and off the pitch.Its been a turbulent period. Things have happened we have no control over but thats no excuse. Weve not been good enough. The club needs clarity. I dont know if the chairman is trying to sell or keep a hold of the club but if he is we need a bit of clarity so everyone knows what is happening.Were going to find ourselves in the Championship and that will be a difficult division to get out of. I know that from previous experience. I played in it 10 years ago and it was extremely difficult to get out of then. Its only got stronger since.Whoever comes in, they will find it very difficult. We werent aware of the off-field stuff until the last home game where you could hear the fans outside. The long and short of it is we dont take our chances and we lose too many goals. This is the lowest point of my career. Also See: Dundee Utd fixtures Dundee Utd stats Scottish Prem table Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
lw789

Return to Food,Restaurant